Roasted Cauliflower with Curried Yogurt Marinade topped with Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa
Cauliflower is the most challenging member of the cabbage family to grow but if you are successful, it is also one of the most nutritious plants in the garden. A cool season crop, it is possible to grow it in the early spring and then again in the fall.
Topping Options: Fresh South West Tomato Salsa, Tomato Basil Relish, Quick Marinara Sauce
Serve with Parslied Potatoes
- 1 head Cauliflower cut in 1/4’s
For The Marinade:
- 1 tbl Olive Oil or infused herb oil
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tbl Onion, white, fine dice
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground or crushed seed
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper, black
- 1/2 cup Yogurt, homemade or store bought
- Cut cauliflower into pieces and set aside.
- Heat oil and spices on stove until almost hot, then allow to cool.
- Add into yogurt and mix well.
- Brush mix over all cauliflower pieces, place on baking sheet and bake at 400′ in oven for 30-40 minutes (depending on size of quarters, add time in oven).
- Serve hot as an entrée with topping of your choice and parslied potatoes.
Related Posts: (in progress)
Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa
Tomato Basil Relish
South West Tomato Salsa
About The Blogger
John Boginis is a celebrated culinary chef in Washington DC. He graduated from Culinary Institute of America in 1985 and became a Certified Executive Chef in 1996. He is a Corporate Catering Director of Operations. John considers himself a foodie for life.
Growing Better Gardeners is not just our tagline, it is our mission.
Whether you are a novice gardener or an expert, RightPlantz.com is packed with useful and clear information to help you be a better gardener. Clear, concise and easy to follow information is at your fingertips through our Plant Finder, Learning Center and Gardener’s Forum. In addition, we are cultivating the green industry’s best and brightest vendors to help you create the gardens of your dreams, whether you plan to do-it-yourself or seek help from a pro. All too often we hear from people that gardening can be intimidating. We want to change that. Gardening should be fun and relaxing. Our vision is to make RightPlantz the most comprehensive garden site out there.