Abelia x grandiflora 'Canyon Creek'↺ Back To search
- Common Name: Canyon Creek Abelia
- Plant Story:
A compact rounded semi-evergreen shrub, Abelia x grandiflora 'Canyon Creek' features rose flower buds that bloom to pink-white tubular fragrant flowers from early summer to mid-fall. Semi-evergreen attractive dark green foliage emerges coppery-bronze in the spring.
- Type: Shrub Deciduous
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Flower Color: White
- Planting Zone: 6-9
- Height: 3-6 ft
- Spread: 4-6 ft
- Light Requirements:Part Shade
- Suggested Uses: Speciman, group, or mass for borders or foundations.
- Leaf: Glossy dark green foliage
- Edible: NO
- Attracts to: Birds, Butterflies, Bees
- Plant Deer Resistant:Yes
- Plant Potential Pests:No serious problems
- Form: Rounded
- Special Care Instructions:
Prefers moist soil. Semi-evergreen in the south. Prune in late winter to early spring.