Sambucus racemosa 'Lemony Lace'↺ Back To search
- Common Name: Lemony Lace Elderberry
- Plant Story:
This distinctive golden, thread-like foliage looks wonderful in mixed borders or as a high-impact specimen. The red fall fruit makes it a good addition to wildlife gardens.
- Type: Shrub Deciduous
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Flower Color: White
- Planting Zone: 3-7
- Height: 3'-5'
- Spread: 3'-6'
- Light Requirements:Part Shade
- Suggested Uses: Border plant or specimen plant
- Leaf: Not available
- Edible: NO
- Attracts to:
- Plant Deer Resistant:No
- Plant Potential Pests:Canker, powdery mildew, leaf spot, borers, spider mites, and aphids
- Form: Rounded
- Special Care Instructions:
Prune dead stems in winter. Prune to the ground to rejuvenate. Tolerates a wide range of soil