Camellia japonica 'Nuccio's Pearl'↺ Back To search
- Common Name: Nuccio's Pearl Camellia
- Plant Story:
An evergreen upright shrub, Camellia japonica 'Nuccio's Pearl' features double blooms with white petals edged with a soft pink. Flowers provide a nice contrast to the glossy, dark green evergreen foliage.
- Type: Shrub Broadleaf Evergreen
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Flower Color: Pink
- Has Winter Interest
- Planting Zone: 8-10
- Height: 6-8 ft
- Spread: 6-8 ft
- Light Requirements:Part Shade
- Suggested Uses: Mixed shrub borders, woodland garden, or as a screen
- Leaf: Dark green foliage
- Edible: NO
- Attracts to:
- Plant Deer Resistant:No
- Plant Potential Pests:Leaf spots, black mold, flower blight, canker, root rot, scale, aphids, thrips, mealybugs and mites.
- Form: Upright
- Special Care Instructions:
Apply a root mulch. Prune after flowering. Requires consistent and even moisture.